Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010 Recap

I just wanted to do a little recap of 2010 to get started. Lets see here....

Oh ya, got married! March 19, 2010 Unseasonably warm day in Arkansas! Happiest day of my life.  

photo




Started my first garden. Not much to look at but it sure was delicious! My husband and I built the beds out of stone and he said I worked like a man that day. Made me feel so good to see the fruits of my labor when the sprouts started coming up. Gardening is good for the soul. When February hits it is time to start back and we will have lots of fun gardening stuff to talk about .

















Went to Coast Rica, did the zip line through the rain forest, and ate some amazing food! Does not get much better than that! 

 














Taught myself how to crochet with the help of a dear friend! 
1280400863277_hz-cnmyalibaba-web4_311.jpg

And last but not least, bought my first gun! Yes, I did!  A Ruger 357 Magnum Revolver! Hey this is a country girls blog and yes there will be guns involved. 
img_4803.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

1 comment: